Sunday 11 December 2011

Cnte dtg lg..*sila nyanyi yg mcm DINA nyanyi tu*HAHA

If love chase me,,should i grab it??or should i run
from it??like a run competition??HAHA..
Do i need 2 fall in love again??Confusing attacked!!!
Yesss,,im in love the old day but not now..Dat boy cheating
me after i give my loyalty,,loves n jiwa raga..okayyy,,
im try 2 set my mind or back 2 the old days..so,,do u??
Ngeeeeee..i love my boyfriend very much..we like LOVING
COUPLE during dat tyme..He went 2 PLKN 3months okayyy..
But,,luckiest dat im very patient waiting 4 him..
After dat,,he went 2 further his study..Okayyy,,again i
were left alone..:(
But then,,im still the patient person waiting 4 him..
only a couple month then i know he play 3 words wit me..
HAHA..*juz joke*..he cheating me..he have another girl
beside me..u know??im hurting inside bcoz after all dat
we been through is dis what i get???Not appreciate at all!!
Only then i realise dat LOVE BETWEEN GIRL N BOY MEAN NOTHING.
Yess,,it is unfair when i had 2 suffered it alone..
and then u lived HAPPILY wit dat girl..*SHIT*
So patretic my love story..whatever it is,,i hope u
will live more happily wit SHE..HAHAHA*EVIL LAUGHTER*
Thanks 4 all dis..thanks 4 all dis suffered and pain..

#LAST BUT NOT LEAST..WHAT GOES AROUND COME AROUND..
ALLAH ITU MAHA ADIL..#:D

No comments:

Post a Comment